Conditions of Use
The <www.heleneparis.com> Internet website (the “Site”) is provided free of charge by Hélène Paris, its owner. Before using the Site, make sure you have read the present Conditions of Use which govern its use, as by visiting the Site you acknowledge that you are bound by the said conditions and you agree to comply with them.
1. Modifications — Hélène Paris may change the content of the Site at any time.
2. Applicable Law — The Site is governed by the laws of the Province of Québec, Canada.
3. Hosting — The Site is hosted in Canada and is managed by or for Hélène Paris.
4. Intellectual Property and copyright— The entire content of the Site and its annexes (including texts, logos, screen captures, concepts, graphs, photographs, videos, images, information, documents and other elements) as well as the selection, treatment, arrangement, and the display of these elements are the exclusive property of Hélène Paris, except trademarks belonging to third parties and elements identified as being the property of third parties. The Site and its content are protected by international laws on intellectual property and copyright.
The expression “Mozaïca Gallery” is a trademarks of Hélène Paris. Other trademarks that may appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Hélène Paris authorizes you to consult, read, copy, download, and print the individual elements of the Site, provided on the express condition that it be only for personal, nonprofit, and non commercial use, provided that they shall not be modified or redistributed, and further provided that in all cases they be accompanied at all time by their copyright, trademark, service mark, or other notice of ownership as they appear on the Site.
5. Links to third parties websites — As a service to visitors of the Site, Hélène Paris may provide hyperlinks to other websites. As these other websites are not under Hélène Paris’ control, she may not be held responsible for their content in any way. The inclusion of hyperlinks on the Site does not constitute approval or endorsement by Hélène Paris of the content that is made accessible in this way.
7. Notice of non-liability — The Site is provided “as is”, without guarantee or commitment to anyone. You acknowledge that you use the Site at your own risk and renounce to hold Hélène Paris liable for any inaccuracy, error, omission, virus, or other failing the Site may contain, without regard to precautions that may have been taken or omitted, and Hélène Paris may not be held liable in any circumstances of any direct, indirect, or collateral damage
To fulfill my commitment to treat with utmost confidentiality all personal information of my customers and visitors on the Site’s, I will not divulge such data to anyone unless I am legally obligated to do so, or for the processing of payments (see Transaction Data below). Consequently, I will not sell or give my list of customers to anyone.
In order to minimize the risk of confidentiality breach through computer piracy, I retain only a minimum of name-bearing information pertaining to my customers on my Internet-accessible computers.
Transactions Data — All credit cards or debit cards data you provide in the course of email, postal, or telephone transactions are immediately forwarded to my transaction processing service through a SSL security protocol; if you order by Internet, your personal data are directly transmitted to my transaction processing service without transiting through me. After a transaction is completed, I delete from all my computers all banking or credit card data that I may have received from my clients to carry a transaction.